Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dragon Fly or Pam Fly

I've been kinda crazy about all the different kinds of dragon flies we have around here lately. I've seen these four and more. Red, yellow, green and purple. Some I've searched online but haven't been able to find them all. I'll have to snap a shot of them my self. Any way they're real pretty and swarming in clouds around here. May they thrive and make the mosquito population go down! Here's a peek at some I've seen lately, keeping my eyes peeled for new types as well. 





We have a red wasp, a marybunter, which is supposed to pack the most powerful insect sting punch. And one that looks just like it, but only it's irredescent blue. When I was stung by the red wasp my hand was swollen for 4 days. My hand was so fat you couldn't even see my tendons when I moved my fingers, see? 










No comments:

Post a Comment