Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hello World

So I'm home again for a couple of months. I got two part time jobs for November and December. This time before I go back to Guyana I'd like to try out a new place. I'm in contact with a sister from Ohio and she and I are awaiting a confirmation that the Branch recieved our letters and their suggestions of where to go. We are asking to get sent to the coast or the jungle.

I have gotten a chance to catch up with some of my good friends while I'm home, to see them in the flesh feels good. I'm trying to sell Guyana to them. 

So my two part time jobs are Big 5 and Big Lots and am enjoying jugling them and considering it part of the adventure. For next time when I come home I hope to be a file clerk down town where a brother in my hall said he would put in a good word for me.

A huge thanks to all who take a look at this blog and for supporting me in Guyana. I am so thankful and happy to be living this most satasfying life! 

It's exciting and wonderful need greating. I have LOVED this life. I encourage any one who can drop what they're doing and try it they'll see its much more doable than it seems like it should be.

Have a good day!

Thanks for tuning in. I'm your host Cortny Vee, not reporting from Guyana's remote interior but, Portland Oregon...

C o r t n y  V e e

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment